Cardiology in Dnepr
According to WHO statistics, cardiovascular diseases occupy a leading position in the list of causes of death of people around the world.
A timely visit to a doctor for an examination of the heart function allows to detect the disease at an early stage and to develop an effective treatment regimen.
The cardiological center “ON Clinic Dnipro” provides a wide range of services for the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with diseases such as:
- ischemic heart disease;
- consequences of myocardial infarction;
- 1-3 stage hypertensive disease;
- symptomatic arterial hypertension associated with diabetic nephropathy or chronic pyelonephritis;
- 1-3 stage heart failure;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia (including meteorological dependence) etc.
Ischemic heart disease (IHD) is one of the most common diseases in cardiology, accounting for 50% of cases (WHO).
To date, the following types of IHD are distinguished in clinical cardiology:
- cardiac angina (stable exertional angina, coronary syndrome, vasospastic and unstable);
- cardiosclerosis (diffuse and postinfarction);
- painless form.
The therapy and therapeutic measures carried out by our cardiologists normalize the heart function and prevent the development of degenerative processes due to a lack of oxygen and nutrition of the heart muscle. Also, our patients receive recommendations for the cardiac prevention, which significantly reduces the likelihood of a relapse of the disease.
What does a cardiologist treat?
A cardiologist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats diseases of the cardiovascular system. Also in the sphere of his/her competence is the restoration of the patient's health after acute cardiac disorders (acute heart failure, myocardial infarction, etc.).
In addition to congenital diseases of the cardiovascular system and the presence of pathologies that affect the activity of the heart and blood vessels (infections, diabetes), an unhealthy lifestyle can become the cause of cardiac diseases: alcoholism, unbalanced diet and lack of regular physical activity. These factors lead to the weakening of the heart muscle, atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries and contribute to the formation of blood clots.
Symptoms that indicate the need to make an appointment with a cardiologist are:
- shortness of breath (both during physical exertion and at rest);
- violations of the frequency and rhythm of the heartbeat;
- limb swelling;
- hike in blood pressure rates;
- chest pain (of any type and intensity);
- pain between the shoulder blades, radiating to the shoulder or arm;
- excessive sweating and fatigue, etc.
Diagnosis of heart problems
Thanks to the availability of equipment and the qualifications of specialists of our cardiological center in Dnipro, we conduct a thorough diagnosis of heart activity, the results of which become the basis for an individual course of treatment for the disease and ways to minimize the consequences of cardiac disorders.
A consultation with a cardiologist usually includes:
- analysis of patient complaints and collection of anamnesis;
- appointment of examination procedures (ultrasound, ECG with interpretation, measurement of blood pressure, blood and urine tests);
- interpretation of the received diagnostic data;
- prescribing a treatment regimen;
- recommendations for prevention.
In some cases, you may need to consult related specialists, for example, a therapist or endocrinologist.
To make an appointment with a cardiologist in Dnipro, leave a request on the website of “ON Clinic Dnipro” Medical Center or call us at the indicated phone numbers. We accept patients over 18 years old, including pregnant women. It is advisable to bring all the results of examinations of the cardiovascular system that you have available to the consultation or to make an ECG first. The presence of these data will allow to determine the course of the disease in dynamics, speed up the determination of the type and stage of the disorder.
|Consultation with a cardiologist||450 uah|
|Первичный прием врача-кардиолога с ЭКГ||630 uah|
|ONLINE Consultation with a cardiologist||450 uah|
|ONLINE Consultation of a cardiologist abroad||480 uah|
The cost of doctor cardiology appointments in Dnepr
Address: Dnepr, D. Yavornytskoho av., 107a
- On map