Therapy in Dnipro
The therapeutic department is one of the key units of each medical center.
This is where patients suffering from the following symptoms should seek help:
- general malaise;
- sharp decrease or increase in weight;
- blood pressure spiking;
- chronic fatigue;
- frequent convulsions;
- pain in the abdomen;
- high temperature;
- neurosis and depression;
- aches in the joints, etc.
In the "ON Clinic Dnepr" doctors also accept children from 0 years old on the following issues:
- Observation of healthy children.
- Consultation on nutrition of children up to 3 years.
- Diseases of the respiratory system.
- Diseases of the digestive and urinary systems.
Consultation of the therapist always starts with history taking. The doctor analyzes the symptoms, the history of previous illnesses. After this, a physical examination is performed. Examination by the therapist involves palpation of areas of the body in which soreness is felt, listening to noises of the lungs and heart, tapping of the chest.
Diagnostics of diseases in the therapeutic department also involves the use of methods of instrumental examination (ultrasound, endoscopic studies). In addition, laboratory tests are prescribed. Based on the results obtained, the diagnosis is established and a treatment plan is prescribed.
Specialists of “ON Clinic Dnieper” diagnose and treat uncomplicated diseases of ar therapeutic nature (pathology of respiratory, digestive, urinary, nervous, cardiovascular, endocrine systems). If necessary, the consultation of a single-discipline physician is recommended, who will conduct a more detailed examination and prepare a course of therapy.
- conduct preventive examinations;
- systematically monitor the condition of patients with chronic diseases of the therapeutic profile;
- assist with acute symptoms (high blood pressure, severe headaches, etc.).
Applying to the therapeutic department of “ON Clinic Dnieper”, you can not only establish the cause of any ailment but also cure it. And also it is possible to get a redirect to a specialized professional.
Specialists of “ON Clinic Dnieper” treat the following diseases:
- respiratory diseases (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, non-hospital therapy, bronchial asthma);
- diseases of the digestive system (chronic diseases: gastroduodenitis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, liver disease).
- diseases of the cardiovascular system (ischemic heart disease, hypertensive disease 1-3 stage, symptomatic arterial hypertension in patients with diabetic nephropathy, chronic pyelonephritis, vascular dystonia with meteo-dependence).
Physicians-therapists also diagnose diseases of the organs of the genitourinary system, digestive organs and other departments of internal systems. If a rash of an unclear genesis appears on the body, the doctor will help establish its nature and refer to the proper specialist (dermatovenereologist or allergist).
In “ON Clinic Dnieper”, treatment is carried out in outpatient settings with the use of medication and physiotherapy techniques. The advantage is that patients have the opportunity to consult a specialist and undergo comprehensive diagnostics within the same medical center: we have devices for performing an ultrasound, endoscopic and other studies.There is an opportunity to make an electrocardiogram.
Through the use of an integrated approach to diagnosing the health of each patient, doctors can establish a link between genetic and other factors that influence the development of diseases and the severity of their course. That is why one of the key activities of specialists in this profile is the prevention of internal diseases. A therapist in the “Dnieper” can make recommendations on diet, lifestyle correction, intake of vitamin and immunostimulating drugs.
A visit to a specialist of this profile is especially relevant during the period of the spread of respiratory infections. Observing all medical recommendations, you will avoid sick leave and strengthen your health. It is very easy to make an appointment with a therapist. To do this, just leave your contact information for feedback on the site or call the specified phone number.
|Consultation with a therapist||420 uah|
|ONLINE Therapist consultation||420 uah|
|ONLINE Consultation of a therapist abroad||470 uah|
The cost of doctor therapy appointments in Dnepr
Address: Dnepr, D. Yavornytskoho av., 107a
- On map