Traumatology in Dnepr
Injuries and pathologies of the musculoskeletal system are quite common.
When they appear, it is important to consult a traumatologist in time, undergo diagnostics and the necessary course of treatment.
What are the symptoms to see a traumatologist?
One should consult with a traumatologist in case of the following symptoms:
- pain in the joints during movement;
- pain and muscle aches;
- posture disorders;
- limited mobility of joints;
- injuries and deformation of the joints;
- pain when moving.
What diseases does a traumatologist treat?
A traumatologist treats:
- arthrosis, arthritis;
- prominent heel (overgrowth of dense tissue on the surface of the heel bone);
- sprains and tears of muscles and ligaments;
- tendinitis (inflammation of the tendons);
- crepitus in the knee joint.
What is the procedure of treatment by a traumatologist?
During the initial attendance, a trauma orthopaedist examines a patient and listens to the complaints, and, if necessary, orders additional studies (X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT). After the diagnosis, the doctor develops a treatment regimen.
During the treatment, drug therapy, physiotherapy, physiotherapy exercises are used. Recently, PRP-therapy has been widely used in orthopedics - a treatment technique where the patient's autoplasma (own plasma) enriched with platelets is used. PRP therapy is used to treat joints, ligaments, tendons and bones.
The treatment methods used in traumatology also include:
- locking and puncture of joints;
- intra-articular injections of hyaluronic acid;
- kinesio taping (applying colored elastic bands to the skin);
- paravertebral block (spine injections);
- polymer bandages;
- shock wave therapy.
To make an appointment with a traumatologist in Dnepr, call the phones listed on the website, or fill out the form on the website.
|Consultation with an orthopedic traumatologist||450 uah|
|ONLINE Consultation with an orthopedic traumatologist||450 uah|
|ONLINE Consultation of a traumatologist-orthopedist abroad||450 uah|
The cost of doctor traumatology appointments in Dnepr
Address: Dnepr, D. Yavornytskoho av., 107a
- On map