Gastroenterology in Mariupol
Gastroenterology deals with the diagnostics and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases.
The main symptoms of diseases in gastroenterology include pain in the stomach and intestines, bloating, nausea, vomiting, belching, and abnormal defecation pattern.
Gastrointestinal diseases treated at “ON Clinic Mariupol”
Appointment with gastroenterologist includes examination of the patient and listening to his/her complaints. If necessary, before the diagnosis, additional tests are prescribed in gastroenterology (ultrasound of abdominal organs, videogastroscopy).
The gastroenterologist treats the following diseases:
- esophagus diseases;
- Crohn’s disease;
- hepatitis (including viral hepatitis B and C);
- gallstone disease (cholelithiasis);
- liver autoimmune diseases;
- liver injuries in patients with metabolic disorders and obesity (metabolic-associated fatty liver disease);
- drug-induced liver injuries;
- precancerous diseases of esophagus, intestines and stomach;
- chronic pancreatitis;
- liver cirrhosis;
- peptic ulcer (ulcerative colitis).
Timely consultation with a gastroenterologist will help you quickly and effectively cure gastrointestinal diseases and avoid the development of their complications. You can make appointment with gastroenterologist at the medical center” ON Clinic Mariupol” by calling the phone numbers indicated on the website or via online registration form.
Address: Mariupol, Metallurgov st., 29
- On map