Gastroenterology in Dnepr
The department of gastroenterology specializes in the prevention, diagnostics and treatment of gastrointestinal tract diseases.
At the department of gastroenterology in Dnipro, you can not only get a consultation with a gastroenterologist, but also undergo a comprehensive examination of the gastrointestinal tract organs.
What gastrointestinal tract diseases can be treated by a gastroenterologist in Dnipro?
Gastroenterological diseases can be acute or chronic. The gastroenterologist at the medical center “ON Clinic Dnipro” accepts patients with the diseases of:
- esophagus (gastroesophageal reflux disease, esophagitis);
- stomach (acute and chronic gastritis, stomach ulcer);
- small and large intestines (duodenitis, enteritis, irritable bowel syndrome, malabsorption syndrome, ulcerative colitis, Crohn's disease);
- liver and gallbladder (hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, chronic cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, functional disorders of gallbladder);
- pancreas (chronic pancreatitis).
A visit to a gastroenterologist in Dnipro begins with the analysis of complaints, establishing their relationship with food intake, and analyzing eating habits. Next, the doctor conducts a general physical examination with palpation (hands-on) of the abdomen. Based on the examination results, the gastroenterologist refers to the necessary examinations. A complete examination of the gastrointestinal tract organs in the Dnipro includes the following:
- ultrasound examination (ultrasound) of abdominal organs;
- endoscopic examinations (videogastroduodenoscopy, colonoscopy);
- X-ray examinations (X-ray and fluoroscopy of the stomach and intestines, computed tomography of the stomach and intestines);
- blood tests (full blood count, biochemical) and feces test.
Based on the examination results, the gastroenterologist makes a diagnosis, prescribes treatment and gives recommendations on nutrition. If necessary, consultations of related specialists (therapist, infectious disease specialist) can be referred to.
Symptoms of gastrointestinal diseases
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract bring significant discomfort and worsen the quality of life.
Symptoms of diseases of the abdominal organs when you need to see a gastroenterologist, include the following:
- discomfort and pain in the abdomen, associated or not associated with food intake;
- bloating and a feeling of fullness in the abdomen;
- heartburn, bitterness in the mouth;
- abnormal bowel pattern (diarrhea, constipation or their alternation);
- nausea, vomiting;
- decreased appetite;
- changes in the color and nature of stool.
It is important to bear in mind that in the event of acute abdominal pain, bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract organs (vomiting of blood or bloody diarrhea), prolonged constipation, you must call an ambulance. The listed symptoms may indicate the development of urgent surgical conditions.
You can make an appointment with a gastroenterologist in Dnipro, as well as find out the cost of an appointment with a gastroenterologist at the medical center “ON Clinic Dnipro” around the clock by phone or on the website. To make an appointment for tests, ultrasound and gastroscopy, a medical conclusion is not required. You can also make an appointment for computer tomography of intestines by phone; for contrast CT, you need a referral from your doctor.
|Gastroenterologist consultation||450 uah|
|ONLINE Consultation of a gastroenterologist abroad||520 uah|
|ONLINE gastroenterologist consultation||450 uah|
The cost of doctor gastroenterology appointments in Dnepr
Physicians of gastroenterology department of ON Clinic Dnepr
Address: Dnepr, D. Yavornytskoho av., 107a
- On map