Dermatology in Sumy
Since opening of ON Clinic Sumy in 2009 – patients of dermatological department of the medical center successfully get rid of many skin diseases.
Experts of ON Clinic easily cope with such diagnoses as: psoriasis, eczema, acne, herpes, dermatitis, fungal infections, seborrhea, dandruff, itch, tetter and other skin diseases of the body and scalp, nails and mucous membranes.
It is known that today psoriasis is not a curable disease. However, dermatologists of ON Clinic international network of medical centers developed methods that can "freeze" the status of the disease and achieve long-term remission, without use of hormones and immunosuppressants.
Getting rid of any kind of benign tumors (condillomas, papillomas, warts) is performed by a unique radio wave method. Comparing this method with methods such as removal with liquid nitrogen, laser or surgically, – we can say with certainty that the radio wave is easily tolerated by the patient. As it is inherently painless procedure, fast and actively healing processed area of skin.
Regardless of nature of the problem, before start of the treatment, each patient in ON Clinic Sumy goes thoroughly through comprehensive examination. In dermatology department the first visit includes: physical examination with the help of magnifying glasses of different diopter that can detect minute changes and depth of defeat of problem areas. Also, the patient undergoes a test for sensitivity to drugs. The first visit is ended with further advice and recommendations of our experts.
Opening of dermatological department of ON Clinic in Sumy at the time played a huge role in improving the quality of medical care in the city. It became possible:
- treatment of a broad spectrum of dermatological diseases;
- comprehensive dermatological diagnosis on the first visit;
- the use of unique methods, approved in the branches of ON Clinic in the world;
- European quality of service;
- strict selection of individual patient treatment regimens, and performing procedures at a convenient time for him;
- combination of efficacy and safety of procedures.
Our specialists are also involved in the treatment of the following diseases:
- Rush (acne)
- Alopecia (nest, focal, seborrheic)
- Wine stains
- Herpes (on lips, body, genital)
- Skin fungus (tinea)
- Hair Fungus
- Nail fungus (onychomycosis)
- Demodecosis (subcutaneous mite)
- Dermatitis (allergic, atopic, contact, seborrheic)
- Tetter (tinea, pityriasis, colorful)
- Pyoderma (staph, strep)
- Eczema (weeping, numular, seborrheic, dishydrostic, atopic, microbial)
- Erythema (annular Darya, multiforme, solar, nodosum, fixed, etc.).
|Initial appointment with a dermatologist with a dermatoscopy||350 uah|
|Initial appointment with a dermatovenerologist||270 uah|
|Repeated appointment with a dermatovenerologist||230 uah|
|Reappointment of a dermatovenerologist after a regulated period||270 uah|
|ONLINE-Primary appointment with a dermatovenerologist||270 uah|
|ONLINE-Repeated appointment of a dermatovenerologist||230 uah|
|ONLINE-Reappointment of a dermatovenerologist after a regulated period||270 uah|
|ONLINE Re-admission of a dermatovenerologist abroad||370 uah|
|ONLINE Initial reception of a dermatovenerologist abroad||400 uah|
The cost of doctor dermatology appointments in Sumy
Address: Sumy, Harkovskaya st., 23
- On map