Vaccination of children in Mykolaiv
The only protection of a child against contagious diseases is with the help of vaccination. This is the most effective method of fighting against such dangerous diseases as diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, morbilli and many others.
You can take care of your baby’s health and vaccinate it. By no means, in the absence of contra-indications.
Vaccination shall be performed in accordance with vaccination schedule. According to this schedule, children under 6 shall undergo Hepatitis В, morbilli, tuberculosis, rubella and parotitis, pertussis, poliomyelitis, Hib infection (hemophilus influenza) as well as diphtheria vaccinations. After 6 years, it is necessary to make tetanus, diphtheria, poliomyelitis, as well as morbilli, rubella and parotitis revaccination.
Experienced pediatrician at “ОN Clinic Mykolaiv” will refer to high-quality routine vaccination after examination of a child according to procedure. It is prohibited for children who were not vaccinated according to vaccination schedule to visit child-care facilities (fostering, educational, sanitary and other institutions). It is stated in Art. 15 of the Law of Ukraine “On protection of population against contagious diseases”. Also you can make seasonal vaccination (for instance influenza vaccination), human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccination at our clinic.
Contraindications for vaccination of child
Vaccination shall not be performed in case of high temperature, cold, acute exacerbation of chronic diseases, allergy reactions to one of the vaccine components, as well as in case of complications after previous vaccine doses, in case of oncology. In most cases, contraindications are temporary. This suggests that the child can be vaccinated later — when his health condition will bounce back (in the absence of threatening factors, which can cause atypical reaction or complications).
"ON Clinic Mykolaiv" uses high-quality vaccines inserted to children:
- from birth, at 2 and 6 months, 19 years old (Angerix - Belgian hepatitis B vaccine);
- from 6 weeks to 5 years (Sinflorix - Belgian vaccine against pneumococcal infection);
- from 2 months to 5 years (Pentaxim - French combination vaccine against pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, polio and Hib infection);
- from two months to 6 years (Infanrix - against pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus);
- from two months and an adult (Prevenar - an English vaccine against 13 strains of pneumococcal infection);
- from 6 months to 2 years (Rotarix - vaccination for the prevention of rotavirus infection);
- from 9 months (Menactra - an American vaccine against meningococcal infection);
- after a year (Priorix - a Belgian vaccine for the prevention of measles, rubella and mumps);
- from 4 years old (Bustrix - Belgian vaccine against pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus);
- from 6 years old (Bustrix Polio - Belgian vaccine against pertussis, diphtheria, tetanus, polio);
- from 9 years old (Cervarix - prevention of HPV);
- from 1 to 18 years old (Havrix 720 - prevention of Hepatitis A).
Important! Check the availability of the vaccine by contacting the medical center.
You can also vaccinate for the prevention of influenza and its complications "Vaxigripp Tetra" (country of origin France). Antiviral antibodies persist for a year after vaccination and provide immunity against influenza viruses.
Visit "ON Clinic Mykolaiv" to vaccinate your child making appointment by phone or using electronic application. You can also receive qualified consultation by pediatrician regarding vaccination of children.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to receive the latest news from the children's department.
|Vaccination Prevenar-13||3135 uah|
The cost of doctor vaccinations appointments in Nikolaev
Address: Nikolaev, Bolshaya Morskaya st., 74/3
- On map