Surgery in Mykolaiv
Minimally invasive surgery is a promising direction of surgery, which enables to avoid the classical surgery.
Procedures are designed so that to minimize traumatic effects on human tissue. As a result, the healing process is significantly accelerated, and operational risks are reduced.
What is minimally invasive surgery?
Minimally invasive surgery does not require the use of anesthesia and a scalpel. The surgeon gets access to the treated area due to sparing penetration, the use of physiological holes in the human body or a non-contact way. One of the most modern minimally invasive techniques is the radio wave surgery with the apparatus “Surgitron”.
The impact is due to the high-frequency radio wave which selectively resects the damaged areas, without affecting healthy tissue. The procedure usually takes no more than an hour, does not require hospitalization and is performed under local anesthesia.
As a result, the patient can get rid of furuncles, carbuncles, adipomas, ingrown nails or skin neoformations such as moles, papillomas, warts in one session. In most cases, the mini-surgery is performed without suturing and scarring and cicatrices after healing.
Surgery without anesthesia reduces significantly medical risks, does not create high loads on the heart and pulmonary system, is performed without complications and has practically no contraindications.
The apparatus “Surgitron” can not be used for the following:
- acute inflammatory diseases;
- blood diseases;
- malignant tumors.
- in presence of a pacemaker.
In other cases, radio wave surgery enables to open the furuncle and other purulent inflammation quickly and painlessly, remove cosmetic defects and dangerous neoformations.
In what cases is it necessary to consult a surgeon?
If the following symptoms occur seek professional medical help as soon as possible:
- the appearance of swelling or a tumour on the body, as they may indicate atheroma, fibroma, hygroma (in case of damage to joints) or other tumor-like diseases;
- formation of panaritium, furuncle, hydradenitis or other purulent inflammation;
- formation of an ingrown nail.
Timely appeal for surgical care enables to avoid the development of serious complications. For example, lymphadenitis can lead to sepsis and blood poisoning, paronychia - to tissue necrosis, and hygroma on the hand can limit limb mobility.
The surgeon’s services include the following:
- primary examination: identification of complaints, studying the medical history and results of previous analyzes, clarification of the diagnosis;
- choosing the optimal treatment regimen for hygroma or other diseases of the patient;
- removal of ingrown nail on the upper and lower limbs;
- opening of abscesses, furuncles, other purulent inflammations;
- excision of benign neoplasm (removal of lipoma, hygroma of the hand);
- stitching and removal of sutures;
- consulting support during the entire period of therapy and during the rehabilitation of the patient.
You can learn a similar plan for surgery with ingrown nails, hygroma on the leg or other pathologies at the consultation with a surgeon or by contact telephone numbers of the medical center in Nikolaev. In “ON Clinic Nikolaev” there is everything necessary for comfortable and painless treatment: modern equipment, proven consumables, experienced surgeons and nursing staff.
You can visit the surgeon with the previous appointment on the contact telephone of the clinic
|Consultation with a surgeon||350 uah|
|ONLINE Consultation with a surgeon||350 uah|
|ONLINE Consultation of a surgeon abroad||490 uah|
The cost of doctor surgery appointments in Nikolaev
Address: Nikolaev, Velika Morska st., 74/3
- On map